Thursday, 26 June 2014

The Kissing Booth - Beth Reekles

The Kissing Booth written by UK author Beth Reekles, first appeared on the website Wattpad, since then TKB has won the Watty awards and been published; sending Beth Reekles into the world of YA authors. This novel is tremendous, I first read it on Wattpad when it was in its rough stages and it was absolutely amazing, I read it three times. Then when it came out in print I was wrapped. I borrowed it and read it a further two times and I was still amazed.

I cannot do this novel any justice, but it has got to be another of my all time favourites. The emotions, the descriptions and of course the plot is all breath-taking. Reekles is a pure generous, I wish I had written this novel. It is a must read for anyone who is in love with teen fiction romances. One of a kind, don’t hold back, I urge you to find it and enjoy! 

~E. Winters Narre Warren Work Experience 

0 comments:

 
quicksand © 2007 Template from Templates para Você