Thursday, 13 March 2014

Harry Potter Series

The Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling has 7 different books that goes through the life of Harry Potter and his journey throughout Hogwarts, the school for wizards and witches. I have re-read the whole series twice, as I find it very intriguing and Rowling’s use of language and techniques builds up the suspense which makes me want to read it more. Most people would have seen the movie, but wouldn’t read the books as they are too long. But honestly reading the book is much more enjoyable as it goes through everything in much more depth, and you would understand everything better. Each book brings out new adventures and mysteries making you want to follow them in their journey. My favourite book out of the series would be the 5th one, Order of the Phoenix. I don’t know why I like that one the most, but every time I want to find something to read in my spare time my mind automatically thinks towards Order of the Phoenix, though it may be long.

At first when I started the first book of the Harry Potter series I wasn’t really into it, but as I continued reading I found myself wanting to read it more which then lead me to read the whole series and I’m  glad I didn’t stop at the first book otherwise I would have missed out on reading a book that was well worth my time. If you haven’t read any of the Harry Potter books, I suggest you go and do so now because I know for sure, even if you  aren’t into books to do with the supernatural theme, it doesn’t matter as this series will not disappoint you.





- Emily, age 15

0 comments:

 
quicksand © 2007 Template from Templates para Você