Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Code Name Verity

“I am no longer afraid of getting old. 
Indeed I can't believe I ever said anything so stupid. 
So childish. So offensive and arrogant.
But mainly, so very, very stupid. 
I desperately want to grow old.”
                                                      
I love a good historical fiction novel, and particularily enjoyed Code Name Verity as it follows the life of two young women during World War 2. I can't tell you much about the storyline as it will give it away, but I can say the story is not what it seems!

The characters are belivable and the story is full of plot twists. You will laugh out loud and cry your eyes out.

Check out author of Shiver, Maggie Stiefvater's great review at:
http://maggiestiefvater.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/five-things-about-code-name-verity.html

-Jess

0 comments:

 
quicksand © 2007 Template from Templates para Você