Friday, 19 October 2012

Incarceron



'Incarceron' by Catherine Fisher is an amazing story about two people from very different worlds.  

Finn was born as an inmate in the complex prison Incarceron; Claudia on the other hand lives on the Outside, a future version of our world where technology reigns and protocols have been established.

Catherine Fisher took me on my own personal adventure Inside, and while at times it was infuriating with the swapping between characters for each chapter, I was completely engrossed for the entire, thrilling ride!

This was like nothing I have ever read before, it held me right until the end of the second book, 'Sapphique' which is absolutely just as spell-binding as the first.

Something so thrilling and complex, exciting and inventive, keeping me guessing until the very end... for an avid reader, I have not found anything quite like it before.

You might like this if you also like....: Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder, Relic Master by Catherine Fisher 

Thanks to Laura May for this review.

We are happy to receive reviews from library users. Just submit them through our teen reviews.

Michelle

0 comments:

 
quicksand © 2007 Template from Templates para Você