Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Planet of the blog

I have recently seen the movie Rise of the Planet of the Apes and I must say it made me go bananas. You can spend millions of dollars on CGI and special affects all day that’s well and good, but you get a bunch of angry apes together with vengeance in their hairy heart and you got me by the short hairs my friend. The story line is the prequel to the Planet of the Apes and of course shows those obnoxious humans treating apes with behavior that would make workers at the RSPCA cringe. I don’t blame them for wanting to take over humanity, the moment you shove vaccines and put mascara in me I would do the same thing. You really are on the apes side in the film, and get that warm fuzzy feeling when you see apes throwing people left and right with the brain of a 3 year old but a the strength of a 300 kilo body builder. Never the less the strongest point in the movie was the “ohh... that’s why” moment you and you’re buddies share in the cinema piecing the puzzle together which had started in 1968.

Rudi Bakaal, Work experience student (Hampton Park)

0 comments:

 
quicksand © 2007 Template from Templates para Você