Monday, 19 January 2009

Breaking Dawn



Wow I have finished Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. It was FANTASTIC. So often sequels aren’t worth the time it takes to read them. I’m very happy to say –Not this time. All the usual suspects are there: Bella Swan, Edward and the Cullens, Jacob Black and the werewolves, the Volturi. I want to tell you what happens, but it really would spoil it. Stephenie weaves a great story and neatly ties up loose ends without making it all just too twee. If you are still waiting for a copy to read – hang in there – its worth the wait.
Jo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,
I am another fan of Breaking Dawn who was completely happy with the ending. The build up throughout the book was fantastic and I just DID NOT want to put it down! I was away camping while reading it, so I would run off to my tent early just so I could read more. I am excited to see how this book will be portrayed in film, but I'm sure I will love it anyway.
-Makaila

Bec said...

I completely agree with you. I've heard so many people complain about the ending and the whole book really but i loved it and thought it was a great way to end the series.
Bec

 
quicksand © 2007 Template from Templates para Você